HR Advisor - £30 - £36k
Timeplan are working with a University in the City of London who are looking for a HR Advisor to start asap on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will report into the HR Director and will be the first port of call for all recruitment aspects within an organisation. This will include either advising line managers on the most effective ways to fill the vacancy or, in smaller businesses, may consist of owning the whole recruitment process.
The main duties will include:
- Dealing with various HR queries throughout the business
- Monitoring, reviewing and updating all HR policies and ensuring these are in line with the current legislation
- Informing employees of their rights and entitlements and keeping them up to date on any changes that are made
- Managing staff relationships, responding to any queries or problems that they have and managing their expectations
- Handling HR matters reliably and in accordance with legal requirements
- Supporting the HR manager with various capability investigations, including grievance and disciplinary
- Assisting with and developing on any recruitment campaigns
- Driving the business performance in relation to the organisation's objectives
- Partnering with line managers to review employee relations, performance management, resourcing, and staff management
- HR advisor skills and competencies
- CIPD qualification is desired but not essential
- Experience undertaking a similar role within an educational organisation
Please apply with an updated CV to be considered for this role.