- Update and maintain records to ensure data is kept up to date
- Consistent generalist HR advice and support
- Encourage early interventions and proactive management within the business
- Lead on the management of Employee Relations casework
- Support employment tribunals, data protection breaches and data loss
A housing association based in Central London, looking to expand their HR team.
- Proven experience in managing complex Employee Relations from start to finish
- Knowledge of Employment Law and HR best practice
- Work independently
- Proven time management
The successful Assistant HR Business Partner will be good at maintaining records and have solid generalist HR experience.
- Hybrid working
- Pension scheme
- Health care scheme