Our client is a global fashion and accessories brand with boutiques across Central London. Job Description - HR Coordinator
- HR operational and administrative support for all the Group brands in the UK, Ireland, Netherlands and Spain, including Outlets.
- Responding to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance and/or escalate to HRBP.
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leavers, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met.
- Working closely with internal and external contacts in order to process the monthly payroll.
- Working with the teams in Paris and Italy in order to manage employee reporting data.
- Coordinating compulsory training and ensuring all internal processes are followed.
- Administering the online recruitment platform (i.e. Fashion Jobs), including posting vacancies, writing job adverts and monitoring reception of CV's.
- Produce and submit any regular or ad hoc reports as required.
- Supporting the HR Business Partner with day-to-day operational HR tasks, administration activities and/or projects.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Proven experience as a HR Assistant/ Administrator position (minimum 1 year)
- Fluent English
- Understanding of Spanish, Italian or Portuguese is desirable
- Strong ability to use MS Office (Microsoft Word, Excel)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in using HR Database
- Ability to work in a fast pace and high-volume environment
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Good organisational, time management skills and ability to work under pressure