We are AMS. We are a global total workforce solutions firm; we enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) is one of our service offerings; we act as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provide professional interim and temporary resources.
Our investment banking client has been present in the UK for more than 150 years, they're a long-term partner to British business. Today, the Group is formed of 10 divisions and employs 9,300 staff based in 21 core locations right across the country. Their role is simply stated: help clients achieve their goals by combining local know-how and global reach. In so doing, they seek to make a positive, sustainable contribution to both the UK economy and society.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a HR Project Administrator / HR PMO for a 6 Month contract based REMOTE.
Purpose of the HR Project Administrator / HR PMO:
- This role will be instrumental in supporting the Project Manager on a key platform project.
As a HR Project Administrator / HR PMO you will be responsible for:
- Provide project administrative support with the Job Family project.
- Support the project manager with all administrative tasks such as:
- Project planning
- Setting up meetings
- Producing project documentation and reporting
- Project operational activity
- Project communications
What we require from the HR Project Administrator / HR PMO:
- Experience in an administrative role
- An understanding of HR practices
- Comfortable in dealing with change, moving goalposts, competing priorities and ambiguity within a complex a matrix organization.
- Analytical/problem solving mind-set, with the ability and willingness to get into the detail to find solutions.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent PC skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Visio.
- Continuous improvement attitude.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
This client will only accept workers operating via an Umbrella or PAYE engagement model.
AMS, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business