HR Shared Service Consultant
6 Month FTC
£50,000 per annum
Working with a leading London based university undergoing mass change in creating a brand new HR Shared Service Function in a branch of their HR function. The role holder will work closely with the Head of Analytics and HRIS and the Head of Payroll to streamline administrative processes, optimise self-service functionality and workflows, improve the customer experience and improve data quality. Looking for a consultant with experience working in a complex organisation adapting and creating self-service functionality and workflows.
- To manage, lead and develop the Recruitment and Shared Service Team to ensure a high level of customer service, accuracy and compliance with Service Level Agreements
- Oversee the administration of hourly paid lecturer contracts to ensure compliance with the Assimilation Agreement
- To contribute to the development of HR KPIS and Dashboards and the use of analytics to improve the services delivered to the college and monitor progress against EDI objectives
- Support the Director of HR with senior management appointments including attendance at interview panels and administering assessments. Oversee the appointments process for rotating roles including Heads of School, Heads of Department and SMT.
- In collaboration with the Equality Team support the roll-out of recruitment initiatives to support *** EDI strategy
- Oversee the delivery of HERA job evaluation
- Undertake ad hoc project work as required by the Director of HR.
- CIPD Level 5 qualification or equivalent experience
- Experience across in one of the following areas (Resourcing & Recruitment, HR Administration, Information Systems and Administration)
- Experience of supervising operational HR activities in either a shared service centre, HR Operations team or Recruitment Team.