About the Company
An innovative international law firm are seeking an HR Talent Assistant to join their growing team.
About the Role
This is an exciting new role that will include exposure to the full spectrum of recruitment activities, including project work. Duties for the HR Talent Assistant include:
- Planning, logistics and coordination of recruitment and interviews for both graduates and associates
- Supporting with the preparation and coordination of Vacation Schemes and law fairs
- Assisting with delivery of inductions
- Preparing paperwork for new joiners
- Scheduling and managing diaries and calendars
- Maintaining recruitment database
- Supporting Director with diary management, presentations and project management
You will have previous experience of working in a recruitment or administration role ideally within a professional services environment and a proactive attitude. Strong attention to detail and organisational skills are essential.