Are you a HR Business Partner, passionate about people and looking for your next role?
Culture is working with a client to help find an experienced HR BP to join their HR team. Within this role as a HR Business Partner, you will act as a point of contact for the business on HR matters and will be a key part of HR plans and strategy implementation.
On a daily basis you will…
- Manage multiple HR projects at anyone time from initial concept to implementation
- Work collaboratively with full HR function including Recruitment, HR, L&D, Internal Comms and Engagement and Talent Management teams to design innovative and proactive People solutions
- Support managers in completing the annual performance management processes
- Assist in Reward & Recognition, including salary reviews. Where appropriate assist managers in benchmarking roles internally or in the external market.
- Provide Employee Relations support and guidance in employee relations matters.
- Make sure policies and procedures are updated and fit for purpose, in line with legislation and the firm's culture.
- You will already be coming from a HRBP role or a Senior HR Advisor position
- CIPD level 7 qualified (or working towards)
- Naturally working within HR you will be an enthusiastic, approachable people person with the ability to build great working relationships, this will come in handy when working closely with your stakeholders.
- You thrive working in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- You're ambitious and career driven and are looking for a company who invest in developing their people
What's in it for you?
- Salary up to £45,000 DOE
- Hybrid working pattern split between home and the office
- 25 days Holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Free gym membership and health insurance
- Employee wellbeing programme
For more information, please apply for the role