My Client are a recognised Solicitors with a successful IFA are in the heart of Exeter and due to expansion see a Financial Planning Administrator / Assistant to join their team.
The successful candidate must be highly motivated individual and required to provide full administrative support to their Financial Services Team. Previous administration experience in an IFA firm is preferable with a willingness and ability to learn quickly. A confident, professional & friendly disposition is essential with the ability to work well as part of a team and the aptitude to use initiative where appropriate.
The role will include: -
• Responding to client/provider enquires and requests
• Obtaining valuations and policy information from product providers
• Preparing and processing review paperwork and documents for client meetings
• Online submission of new business to providers
• Maintaining clients and policy records on office system
• Obtaining valuation details from providers
• Preparing and printing illustrations, key features documentation and other documentation as required
• Checking forms, entering and maintaining data on our systems
• Chasing pending applications