Insurance Skills Coach
- Job Reference: 429974
- Date Posted: 9 March 2019
- Recruiter: Alderwood Education
- Website: http://www.alderwoodrecruitment.com/
- Location: Birmingham
- Salary: £30,000 to £35,000
- Sector: Apprentice Assessor, Education, FE, Trainer,Tutor, Coach, NVQ, RQF, QCF Assessor
- Job Type: Permanent
My client is currently looking to recruit top quality Insurance coaches. At the heart of their service to customers are their Coaches, whose key role is to support and guide their learners through every stage of their journey. Their Coaches are at the leading edge of their commitment to provide every learner with an outstanding experience and to help their clients see a clear return on their investment.
Main Purpose of the Job:
Responsibility for the development of a cohort of apprentices against quality & various KPIs.
Provide support and guidance throughout the apprentice's learner journey to ensure progression against key milestones including qualifications and competencies as defined by the standard.
Build a relatinship with the apprentices's line manager (& other employer staff as required) to facilitate the apprentice's development & time commitments & to review development & align with employer performance measures.
- Two years occupational experience in the relevant professional sector.
- CII Qualified (essential)
- Experience in apprenticeship delivery is preferable but not essential.
- A1 Qualification- preferable but not essential.
- Learner focused wirh a proven track record in coachin and supporting thier achievement, retention and motivation
- Functional Skills in Maths and English at a minimum of Level 2.
- Good working knowledge of apprenticeships and a relevent professional qualifications via the Chartered Insurance Institute.
- Comfortable with using IT and e-portfolios.
- Full, clean UK Driving License.
- Commitment to own continuous professional development
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.