Page Personnel are partnering with a fantastic Government-backed firm in Leeds who are seeking an Interim HR Recruitment Coordinator to join immediately. This is an initial 3-6 month FTC centred around end-to-end recruitment support coupled with managing all first-line HR queries. Our client will consider recruiters looking to transition into a HR career, so if you are looking for your first step onto the HR ladder then this may be the role for you.
Our client is a highly sought after organisation based in Leeds. Operating in the financial services space, they have a unique business model in which will support many businesses within the UK over the next 12-18 months.
The Interim HR Recruitment Coordinator sits within a newly-formed and experienced Talent and Recruitment team. There is a focus on collaboration and direct sourcing, in which your resourcing and general recruitment abilities will certainly develop.
The Interim HR Recruitment Coordinator will play a large role in ensuring the smooth running of predominantly recruitment processes whilst also contributing to wider, generalist HR duties. A selection of specific duties of the role include:
- Assist and advise line managers in dealing with conduct, capability, sick absence and grievance issues, as appropriate
- Co-ordination of end-to-end recruitment and selection processes across the organisation
- Assist in the production of job advert copy and the advertising of vacant posts through a range of channels
- Organise interviews, including sending invitations and information, formulating interview questions and other assessment activities
- Assist with developing and maintaining effective employment policies and ensure they are regularly reviewed and updated
We're looking for someone with;
- Clear evidence and experience of working within a generalist HR environment
- Recruitment experience across the recruitment cycle
- Understanding and practical knowledge of employment law and employer best practice
- Critical reasoning, logical problem solving and analytical skills
- Highly motivated with a genuine interest in HR generally and recruitment specifically
- Availability to start immediately or at short-notice
FTE salary up to c.£28,000 + Immediate Start + Leeds City Centre offices + Hybrid working pattern