Internal Quality Assurer – Digital Apprenticeships
Marlborough, Wiltshire (Remote Working)
We are GK Apprenticeships (GKA), a training provider that delivers award-winning apprenticeship programmes. We work with key partners and businesses to create training programmes that give apprentices the experience and knowledge they need to succeed.
We're looking for an Internal Quality Assurer to join us on a permanent, full-time basis.
As an Internal Quality Assurer, you will assure the quality of GKA’s apprenticeship provision to ensure the experience of the learner and employer is of the highest possible standard.
Continuously improving the quality of teaching, learning and assessment, you will perform regular observations of teaching, learning and assessment across all areas of the apprenticeship
You will assist the team in developing a programme of standardisation activities to train, guide, mentor and support Development Coaches in shared best practice.
Additionally, you will:
- Maintain sampling plans in line with company and awarding organisations requirements
- Sample and monitor the work of Development Coaches according to the centre strategy
- Maintain the audit process to ensure compliance in meeting funding requirements
- Support Quality Improvement measures across all areas of the organisation
To be considered as an Internal Quality Assurer, you will need:
- Experience in the internal verification of Apprenticeship Standards
- Vocational competence in a range of Digital, IT and telecoms sectors
- Assessment and quality assurance qualifications (A1, CAVA, V1, TAQA or equivalent)
- A teaching qualification at L4 or above (e.g. PGCE, DTLLs or equivalent)
- Meticulous attention to detail and good organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A commitment to continuous professional development
Experience and knowledge of Ofsted/ESFA related activities (such as self-assessments and quality improvement plans) would be desirable for this role, as would an understanding of apprenticeship funding and knowledge and experience of using an e-portfolio system.
Please note, this role requires the ability to travel to locations throughout the UK.
- Salary of £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Training and development opportunities
- A supportive environment in which to develop your skills
- Grow your career in a modern and fast-paced business
With a strong focus on collaboration, transparency and excellent customer service, we are passionate about the value apprenticeships can provide to today’s businesses.
This is a fantastic opportunity to ensure quality training programmes are provided to learners, empowering them with invaluable skills, knowledge and experience for their future careers and preparation for the world of work.
So, if you are a QA professional with a background in apprenticeships verification looking to expand on your own skills whilst ensuring the future skills of others, this is the role for you.
Please note, applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and we reserve the right to close the role early should a sufficient number be received. As such, we would encourage early applications to avoid disappointment.
Other organisations may call this role Quality Assurer, Quality Assurance Officer, QA Officer, Quality Assurance Manager, Quality Assurance Specialist, QA Specialist, Apprenticeships Quality Assurer, Apprenticeship Standard Assurer, or Internal Assurer.