Junior Pensions Administrator
This is a 6 month contract.
Hybrid working pattern for foreseeable, possibly ongoing (3 days in office, 2 days remote).
Lloyd Recruitment Services are recruiting on behalf of a highly reputed, professional financial services organisation that seek a Junior Employee Benefits Administrator to provide support to colleagues and clients through completion of administrative duties and handling queries.
This is an entry level position within the financial services arena and could suit a college leaver/graduate seeking their first career based opportunity. The client offers ongoing support and the genuine potential of longer term career development.
The Corporate Administration Team provide the first level of contact support and response for clients (which include IFAs, Accountants, Employers and Employees), and works closely with other internal teams, as well as third party business partners, to ensure the highest possible level of service at all times.
The Junior Pensions Administrator role is key to the delivery of successful bulk transfer exercises to clients. The role is dynamic in that your day can contain a variety of different tasks related to bulk transfer exercises, from putting together member packs to liaising with scheme administrators to ensure transfers can proceed. You will also provide support to the business by fulfilling various additional tasks as identified by the Corporate Administration Management Team from time to time.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Putting together bulk transfer packs from members of clients taking part in such exercises
- Liaising with Consultants and Implementation Consultants to ensure data is correct and to establish how packs should be sent
- Providing updates to Consultants on progress on returned forms to help identify members who require additional contact or support
- Collating completed forms and providing member information to administrative teams to start the transfer process
- Communicating with members to request outstanding information required to allow transfers to proceed
- Providing regular internal updates on transfer progress
- Providing additional administrative support to all teams and 3rd party business parties who may assist participating Employers or scheme members
- Adhering to internal processes and protocol to ensure all administrative requirements are met and strict deadlines are met in accordance with regulated administrative tasks
- Managing the uploading of data and communications to company software to keep a complete audit trail
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- The client will consider applications from college leavers/graduates seeking their first career based role in the financial services arena. They will also consider those with some previous administrative experience and are looking to change their career direction
- Applicants must be IT literate and have some experience with Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel, Word, Outlook), and Sharepoint
The following are not essential, but may be advantageous to your application
- Any experience working within Financial Services
- Any experience of working within a role requiring administration, data input and / or communication skills
Personal Skills and Competencies
- A professional, positive and approachable demeanour with a desire to help people
- A fantastic work ethic with the confidence and personal skills to develop relationships with colleagues and clients
- An enthusiastic approach to change and the ability to embed it successfully within others
- An exceptional eye for detail, meticulous and methodical with a high level of accuracy - even when completing tasks under pressure or to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with good tone and excellent grammar
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise delivery within the defined quality requirements in a varied environment
- Reliable, teachable, adaptable and a keen and quick learner.
NB: Lloyd Recruitment Services would like to thank you for taking the time to apply to this vacancy. However, unfortunately due to a high number of applications, we are only able to respond to shortlisted applicants. If you have not heard from us within seven days, please assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion. However please do join our Facebook community, to be the first to see our new positions.