Entry Level Recruitment Consultant
Office based in Wimbledon, South West London
£22k basic salary with 10% commission which is unlimited
Realistic first year earnings £32-40k OTE, increasing to £100k in year 3
Starting in January
Are you looking for a new career with no limits on your progression and lots of opportunities? Harnham are looking for highly motivated and hardworking individuals to join our award winning and forward-thinking business as we continue to expand.
Harnham is the Global Leader in the highly lucrative & niche Data & Analytics industry. Since our beginnings in 2006 we have experienced unparalleled global success which has led to year on year growth across all our offices in London, New York, San Francisco, Berlin and most recently Pheonix. As a result, we are now looking to hire several Entry Level Recruitment Consultants to join our London office, based in Wimbledon.
What does a Recruitment Consultant do?
With the help of our dynamic training team and our industry leading programme you'll develop into a highly skilled and professional recruiter. Day to day you can expect to:
- Business development - good old fashioned cold calling, lead generation and establishing new client relationships
- Account management with existing clients
- Proactive sales - hitting KPIs, negotiating, working towards targets
- Co-ordination of the recruitment process from start to finish
- Handling rejections - candidate feedback as well as pushbacks from clients
- Provide candidates and clients with high levels of service at all times
What benefits are on offer?
- Uncapped commission - in 3 years you can be earning £100k+
- Fast track training programme to success - we have an unbeatable Training Academy delivered by our specialist trainers and successful consultants
- Structured career progression plan - be a senior recruitment consultant within 12 months!
- Monthly office-wide social events - Tough Mudder, Charity fundraisers, Sports day and our very own book club!
- Exclusive incentives - Michelin star lunches, all inclusive Winner's trips (think Las Vegas, Barbados & Ibiza), Rolex's, bonuses, Selfridges vouchers.
- Annual bonuses - you can see you hard work rewarded with even MORE money on top of commission and incentives!
What do we look for in a Recruitment Consultant?
- Bachelor's degree would be desirable
- Relevant sales experience (e.g. lettings/b2b/cold calling/field sales)
- Goal-driven and task-orientated mentality
- Resilience, perseverance and positivity
- A desire to succeed
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in or if you would like any more information do not hesitate to contact me at or apply today to be interviewing next week!