- Lettings Administrator - Move In Manager
- London Bridge office & Nine Elms office, London
- Starting salary up to £26,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- 5 days per week; Monday to Thursday, 8:45am to 6.00pm, Friday, 8:45am to 5:00pm
Our story began in 1873 and since then, our estate agency has stood the test of time through every high and low of the property market. We are proud of our heritage, and the experience it means we are able to provide all our clients.
Our other services include chartered surveying, property development and maintenance division, as well as working with trusted partners to offer conveyancing, mortgages and financial services. In addition, our Stirling Ackroyd New Homes and Commercial teams are experts in their fields.
Whether you are looking to start your property career or move up the career ladder, Stirling Ackroyd Group is always looking for talent across our teams. In this instance, we are looking for an enthusiastic and tenacious Office Coordinator to support our highly successful Lettings team based in our Nine Elms branch, occasionally also supporting the London Bridge team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a customer focused person looking to develop a career in property, as we will provide full training and development throughout your career journey.
The main responsibility of an Move In Manager is to successfully coordinate and manage the clients and tenants journey from the point of instruction up to the date they move into their new property, delivering exceptional customer service throughout.
Other duties will include;
- Production and distribution of documentation to ensure the tenancy file is complete in a timely manner, including references
- Complete any actions or follow ups to ensure the property is fully compliant with all legislation and ready for the tenant at the point of move in
- Processing funds, including deposits and ensuring any invoices are distributed and fees paid in a timely manner
- Ensuring regular communication with tenants, landlords and contractors
- Updating the database with all relevant information to ensure parity throughout the business
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
The successful candidate will have/ be;
- A good understanding of the full residential lettings process would be beneficial but is not essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Focused on finding the best solution possible for all parties, in a timely manner
- Able to work independently and also as part of a team, effectively contributing toward departmental projects, targets and wider objectives
- Resilient and consistent when faced with conflict and driven to resolve challenges positively
- Structured and organised with strong time management skills
With the Griffin behind us, Stirling Ackroyd Group are committed to putting our people first. We are one team working together to achieve success, we believe in developing all of our colleagues to be the best they can be through structured training and development programmes. In addition, we have a range of benefits on offer:
Some of what we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing training and skills development, including ARLA Propertymark courses
- Employee, family & friend discounts across our property services
- Retail Discounts
- Engagement and recognition platform
- Season ticket loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Technology purchasing scheme
- Holiday Accumulator
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellbeing Centre
- Employee referral scheme for bringing in new talent
- Award ceremonies, competitions and more!