An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced lift engineer to work as a Lift NVQ Assessor with a national training provider.
You will be supporting and assessing learners throughout the Midlands with their NVQ qualifications.
Flexible working hours available.
Responsibilities will include:
• On site and online assessments using e-portfolio software
• Promotion of the NVQ programmes
• The planning and delivery of vocational training programmes
• Providing constructive feedback • Providing support to learners to complete training within set time frames
The ideal candidate will have:
• Time served as a lift engineer
• An NVQ Level 4 in Lift Testing or J module equivalent
• A full clean driving license •
• Highly competitive remuneration package.