Management and Customer Service Assessor
- Job Reference: NAW-05488
- Date Posted: 8 March 2019
- Recruiter: GPRS Recruitment
- Website: http://www.gprs.uk.com
- Location: London
- Salary: On Application
- Bonus/Benefits: Car Allowance £3750 +Benefits
- Sector: Apprentice Assessor, Education, FE, NVQ, RQF, QCF Assessor
- Job Type: Permanent
Management and Customer Service Assessor L3-5 (2 Year Fixed term contract)- London - £22k-£26k (DOE & qualifications), car allowance £3750, / 22 days + bank, working equipment provided + other benefits.
The Role: Management and Customer Service Assessor
• We are looking for an experienced apprenticeship assessor to assess and support learners to achieve Management and Customer Service apprenticeships from Levels 2 - 5 on a 2 year fixed term contract.
• Working remotely you will be covering a wide geographical area including central London and the South of England so we ask for flexibility when it comes to travel.
• You will be responsible for the full journey of the learners from enrolment through to completion ensuring learners are progressing at a timely manor.
• The successful candidate will have a passion for training and bring a fresh approach to teaching with you.
• A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Management and Customer Service Assessor
• Assessor Qualification (A1, TAQA, CAVA)
• Experience in a similar position
• Have significant occupational experience in management & customer service
• Experience in delivering full apprenticeship programmes including functional skills
• Driver with own car
Desirables: Management and Customer Service Assessor
• Able to deliver L5 apprenticeship programmes in management
The Employer: Management and Customer Service Assessor
• This national training provider is a direct recipient of SFA funding, an Ofsted Grade 2 and has been established for 25 years.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.