Management coach - London
This varied and rewarding role provides a great deal of flexibility. You will work with a number of individual managers and leaders on a one to one basis from different organisations (from small to large), helping them develop and embed key management skills as part of the new management Apprenticeship Standards.
Coaching will take place in person and over online platforms. Much of the work will be home based.
You will be responsible for the coaching and development of Level 3-5 Leadership and Management learners through the Apprenticeship Standards Programme. You will deliver and facilitate teaching, learning and assessment that encourages accelerated learning and results in new knowledge and skills being applied into the workplace. Plan the assessment process with learners and employers – observe, via remote delivery and learning to record assessment, feedback and complete all relevant documentation. You will engage and coach the learner’s line manager to provide adequate support and guidance needed by the learner during the working day.
As well, as work closely with the Operations Manager, Quality Assurance and Sales Executive teams and establish effective ways of learning to improve learner satisfaction and success rate.
You must be knowledgeable within your sector and be confident to deliver help with the delivery of full standards. You will have proven record consistently demonstrating a high level of professionalism, with excellent organisation, communication and administration skills. Performance against key measures delivered consistently.
Desired Skills, Knowledge and Experience
* 2 years’ minimum at senior management level within your sectors of expertise relevant occupational sector experience, and/or current updated CPD
* Can coach up to Level 5
* Have previous teaching/coaching experience
* Experience of working with ILM or CMI qualifications
* The ability to motivate and encourage others
* The ability to relate to people at all levels
* Patient, tactful and professional
* Passionate about developing themselves and helping others
* A methodical approach to work
* IT literate and be able to quickly adapt to new software and online platforms
* Accurate report writing and record keeping skills
* Proven track record of consistently exceeding targets
* On-going internal training
* Health and Safety
* NSPCC Safeguarding
* Equal Opportunities & Diversity
* PTLLS/Coaching (where required)
* External training as requested
* 6 monthly appraisals
To name a few:
* Contributory pension scheme
* Season ticket travel loan
* Private medical, dental and optical insurance
* Childcare vouchers
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.