Management & Leadership Trainer
- Job Reference: HEW-05432k
- Date Posted: 11 March 2019
- Recruiter: GPRS Recruitment
- Website: http://www.gprs.uk.com
- Location: London
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Apprentice Assessor, Management
- Job Type: Permanent
Management & Leadership Trainer - South East - £35,000 - £40,000 per annum (DOE) / Perk Box, Pension, Life Assurance 3 x salary, income protection, dental care, health care etc., etc.
The Role: Management & Leadership Trainer
• Drawing upon your extensive experience at senior managerial level, you will be working with Senior Managers of a prestigious, national organisation to help them achieve their Level 5 Operational Management qualification with the ILM.
• You will be based at home and travelling across the South East to meet with your learners at the employer's places of work on a regular basis.
• Delivery will be via informative workshops, one to one coaching sessions etc.
• A DBS check prior to the commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Management & Leadership Trainer
• To deliver training at senior managerial level you must have a sound track record working at that level yourself so you can turn theory into practice in order to contextualise the learning experience.
• You will possess formal training and/or assessing qualifications.
• You will have a sound track record within a work-based learning environment and understand the Management and Leadership Level 5 Framework and New Standards.
• You will possess a formal business qualification.
• Your personal presentation will be business-like and corporate and your ability to deliver engaging, inspirational training will be exceptional.
The Employer: Management & Leadership Trainer
• This role has been created due to continued expansion and the acquisition of a new, national contract with a large, corporate organisation. This leading national training provider has been established for nearly 20 years and has an impeccable track record of training delivery across a wide range of sectors and qualifications. An Ofsted Good provider, they demand quality and excellence from their dedicated team of training professionals. With academies across the UK and a workforce of nearly 200 employees and an intention to spread their reach even further this year, this is a great place to work if doing a great job and the opportunity to constantly develop and hone your professional skills, is important to you.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.