Management Trainer / Assessor - Level 5
- Job Reference: NAW-05482L
- Date Posted: 8 March 2019
- Recruiter: GPRS Recruitment
- Website: http://www.gprs.uk.com
- Location: London
- Salary: On Application
- Bonus/Benefits: (negotiable) + bonus + benefits package
- Sector: Apprentice Assessor, Education, FE, NVQ, RQF, QCF Assessor
- Job Type: Permanent
Management Trainer / Assessor - Level 5 - London + some midlands - £27,000+ (negotiable) + bonus (potential of up to£4k), mileage paid, overnight expenses paid, mobile, laptop / 23 days + bank + birthday off, childcare vouchers, quarterly staff incentives, investment in CPD and career.
The Role: Management Trainer / Assessor - Level 5
• We are looking for a Senior Level Management Assessor/ Trainer to support in the delivering of Level 5 apprenticeship programmes.
• This is a remotely based position which will include travel across London and some Midlands regions to visit your learners within the workplace to carry out work based assessments, workshop and classroom delivery ensuring learners are working towards their EPA.
• The successful candidate will come from a professional management background and have experience in designing and delivering similar qualifications.
• A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Management Trainer / Assessor - Level 5
• Assessor qualification (A1, TAQA, CAVA)
• Either Level 5 Management Qualification OR Strong occupational competency within Snr level management
• Experienced in delivering training programmes within management including Level 5 and apprenticeships
• Driver with Car + willing to travel
The Employer: Management Trainer / Assessor - Level 5
• This private training provider is a specialist in their fields of delivery. They have been steadily growing over the last few years, with moving into apprenticeship delivery in 2012. They pride themselves on supporting industry professionals in gaining the qualifications in order to further their career. With a strong leadership team in place to drive their growth they are looking for ambitious trainers to join in their journey.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.