Sidcup manufacturing goods in department are a 24/7 operation and one of the largest business's that help to manufacture and distribute four of the worlds top non alcoholic beverages. Working with our client is more than just working for a global beverage leader but its an opportunity to be part of something that can positively impact the world because they put people at the heart of everything they do.
As a Counterbalance FLT driver working in manufacturing goods in you will be required to work in a fast paced environment with people who pride themselves on the work they do and the company they work for.
Excellent Pay rate; starting at £11.64 then increasing to £13.43 after 12 weeks + £50 weekly bonus opportunity!
Shifts are 06:00-18:00 / 18:00-06:00 and we can offer up to 60 hours per week.
Majority of FLT drivers on site are recruited from the agency and so therefore there is always a possibility of a permanent job.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Maintaining safety and housekeeping standards at all times
- Moving goods around the warehouse using SAP (via the vehicle mount unit)
- Remove new production stock from production conveyors
- Store the pallets in the Warehouse
- Unload vehicles delivering full goods into the warehouse
- Load outbound vehicles to dispatch to customers and other company sites
- Some manual handling may be required to rebuild damaged pallets
- Access to Randstad Hapi benefits scheme which includes 100's of high street discounts, gym membership and much more!
- Flexible shift patterns
- Paid lunch hour
- Free soft drinks and hot drinks on site
- Free parking
- Internal training and development opportunities
- Weekly pay
- Subsidised on-site canteen
- Accrue paid holidays
- Possibility of a permanent job
- Fantastic career opportunities
- comprehensive induction and full training
- All PPE & Lockers are also provided (except safety boots which must be owned prior to assessment)
Got a thirst for more? Apply now!