Mechanical Engineering Maintenance Tutor
- Job Reference: EMP431322
- Date Posted: 9 March 2019
- Recruiter: Alderwood Education
- Website: http://www.alderwoodrecruitment.com/
- Location: Northampton, Northamptonshire
- Salary: £30,000 to £34,000
- Sector: Apprentice Assessor, Education, FE, Trainer,Tutor, Coach, NVQ, RQF, QCF Assessor
- Job Type: Permanent
A leading Training provider are looking to recruit an experienced Mechanical Engineering Tutor to deliver L2 and L3 Mechanical Engineering qualifications in both the classroom and workplace to predominantly Work Based Learning cohorts.
Key skills to be taught will be Mechanical Maintenance and Mechanical Craft Studies (fitting) within the Mechanical Engineering curriculum. They are looking for a passionate Engineer looking for an opportunity to pass on their knowledge.
* Design, Create and Deliver Mechanical Engineering Courses is line with Awarding Body for prestigious clients apprentice programme.
* Demonstrate in a workshop environment on a range of Mechanical Engineering techniques including Mechanical Maintenance and Mechanical Craft Studies (fitting)
* To monitor and track student progress in Mechanical Engineering courses.
* Undertake on site learners assessment
* Qualified to Level 3 in a relevant Mechanical Engineering field
* Time served engineering apprenticeship
* Experience with Mechanical Maintenance (pneumatics, hydraulics, fluid power)
* Confident demonstrator
* Hold an assessors qualification or willingness to work towards (TAQA, CAVA, A1 Assessors, D32 or D33)
* Hold a recognised teaching qualification (PTLLS, DTLLS, CTLLS, PGCE, PGDE, 7307, 7407 or Cert Ed)
Salary and Benefits
* Salary between £30,000 - £34,250 DOE
* 10% matched pension
* Mobile Phone and Laptop
* Critical illness and life assurance cover
* 25 days holiday + Bank Holiday
For more information or to apply please call 01489873493 or email[email removed]
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.