We are recruiting for a Vehicle Technician join our Mercedes Benz Dealership in Hull. The hours of work are Monday to Friday as well as working Saturdays on a rota basis.
Our Technicians are responsible for the servicing, repair and diagnostics of all vehicles in the workshop, ensuring that all work is carried out to the highest standard first time. Our well-equipped and modern facilities provide a professional environment for our staff, whilst delivering a seamless service to our customers.
For more information or an informal chat you can call 01789 403814 or 07736787373 to speak to a member of the recruitment team or just click apply.
Role and Responsibilities
- Carry out routine vehicle service and maintenance, inspecting components for wear and tear and documenting all findings. You will also test potentially faulty parts, diagnosing any issues and resolving faults.
- Supporting the internal departments in the preparation and maintenance of new cars, used cars or loan vehicles.
- Working closely with other members of the workshop team to constantly learn and share knowledge. As a Technician at Listers you will be provided with the training you need to progress your career further, in one of our industry leading workshops with the opportunity to work on some of the most prestigious vehicle brands.
- We consider candidates from all backgrounds who have experience of working in the Automotive sector as a Vehicle Technician , Mechanic, HGV Mechanic or MOT Tester to join Listers.
- Whether you work at an independent garage, fast fit centre, car supermarket or main dealer, we would be interested in talking to you.
- You will hold a Level 3 NVQ, or equivalent, in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- Full UK Driving licence
- As long as you can demonstrate good technical knowledge and an ability to ensure all work is carried out to a high standard we have the training and facilities to help you make the next big step in your career.
- Motor trade, automotive or car dealership experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
What we offer
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Health & wellbeing benefits
- Group life insurance
- Company car schemes
- Staff discount on car servicing
- Listers Benefits – discounts on retailers, restaurants, cinemas & holidays
- Long service and loyalty incentives
- Staff referral scheme
- In-house, manufacturer & professional qualifications
Founded in 1979, Listers Group stands as one of the largest privately and family-owned motor retailer groups in the UK There’s a reason why this is the case, actually there’s over two and a half thousand reasons, our team. Since the very beginning our success has been a product of the fantastic people that work for us. This is recognised by representing some of the world’s most prestigious car brands across the Midlands, Lincolnshire, Gloucestershire, Norfolk and Yorkshire. We support employees in all areas of the business, whatever your aspirations might be so if you are looking for a career within the motor trade, automotive or car dealership sector then please apply today. If you are looking for similar motor trade jobs you can also join our Talent Bank.