Time Recruitment are currently seeking PCV Drivers for minibus driving roles. Suitable candidates will have experience driving bus or coach with a PCV or Cat D Licence and up to date CPC.
Position: PCV Driver
Days of work: Monday-Friday role
Minibus Driver Candidate Requirements:
- Valid UK PCV driving licence (Cat D)
- Valid CPC (DQC)
- Enhanced DBS Certificate
- Have previous experience in a Bus/Coach Driving role
- No more than 6 points (NO DRs, CDs, or TT99s)
- PAYE: £12.00
- UMBRELLA: £14.00
- Working hours are (approx.) 07:00-10:30 & 14:00-17:00
- Driving children to and from school
- You will be accompanied by a passenger assistant
- Split shift
Candidates will ideally:
- Live within a commutable distance
- Have MiDAS (Minibus Driver Awareness Scheme) Certificate
Predominantly a Monday to Friday role. However, there is the potential to do occasional private hire work, if available.
Previous experience working with children and vulnerable adults would be an advantage, although not essential.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to do this job, please apply with your updated CV or call the office and speak to one of the team.