The successful applicant will be responsible for travelling between our dealerships and body shops; repairing minor accident damage including bumper scuffs, panel scratches, fill and paint, interior plastics, alloy wheels and all other minor cosmetic repairs.
To be considered for this role you will need to be fully trained in all aspects of cosmetic repairs; possibly coming from a body shop repair centre background, but essentially you must be capable of carrying out repairs to an exceptionally high standard.
A clean driving license is essential and an excellent rate of pay will be on offer. In addition all materials will be provided.
In return for your hard work, we’ll support you with coaching & development every step of the way. Also, to reward your commitment you’ll get:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Health & wellbeing benefits
- Group life insurance
- Company car schemes
- Staff discount on car servicing
- Listers Benefits – discounts on retailers, restaurants, cinemas & holidays
- Long service and loyalty incentives
- Staff referral scheme
- In-house, manufacturer & professional qualifications