Here at Nagel Langdons,we havea great opportunity for an Multidrop LGV Driver to join the team. You will be working on a full time, permanent basis. In return, you will receive a highlycompetitive salary. Salary is dependent on shift and is inclusive of a 5% monthly attendance payment and a 5% retention payment. We have a variety of shifts available.
Whether it's fresh consignments or frozen goods we have it covered! Nagel Langdons can deliver to almost any location in the UK or Ireland within 24 hours. We have 9 depots and over 375 lorries carrying chilled and frozen food all over the country. We're the only company providing a 24-hour service of this kind, and we're very good at it.
The Multidrop LGV Driver role:
This isa multidrop role, to include deliveries and collections, you'll have the advantage of visiting different customers on a daily basis and the extra advantage of being home every night. A flexible approach is required as the job may involve early starts/late finishes.
Benefits you'll receive as our Multidrop LGV Driver:
- New Starter Driver Bonus (£375 in the first month's wage and another £375 on successful completion of probation)
- Opportunity to upgrade Class C licence to Class C+E licence (where applicable)
- Recruitment Referral Bonus Scheme
- Overtime premiums available
- Early start payments/late finish payments applied when applicable
- Annual pay review
- Company sick pay
- Modern fleet of vehicles with Bluetooth capability
- Premium heated seats in the cabs
- Free inhouse CPC Training
- Company uniform provided
- Free onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff Discount Scheme
What qualifications, skills and experience are we looking for in our Multidrop LGV Driver?
- You will need a C or a C+E Licence
If you enjoy variation in your working day and this role sounds like the right fit for you, click apply today to become our new Multidrop LGV Driver. We'd love to hear from you!