Are you computer literate, with a strong working knowledge of Excel? Do you have excellent attention to detail?
Our client, a leading wealth management firm, is looking for an Investment Administration Support Administrator to join an integral area of the company.
You will be:
- Undertaking monthly stock reconciliations, float account management and distribution processing
- Liaising with third party providers including fund managers, banks, auditors
- Working to continually improve procedures and processes
- Achieving departmental service level agreements (SLAs) and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Undertaking projects contributing to business goals as well as the development of your own skills
Your skills and qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Proactive and innovative approach to problem solving, including the application of logic and foresight to decision making
- Financial Services experience is preferable
- Investment Operations Certificate or equivalent industry recognised qualification would be advantageous
- Understanding of investments and investment products
Please contact Joanna at Flair for Recruitment for further information. If you know anyone that is suitable and looking for a new opportunity, please pass on our details as we offer vouchers if referrals are placed.