We are currently recruiting for a passionate Nursery Nurse to join our wonderful setting in Bromley (BR2). Our nursery consists of several spacious, age appropriate rooms and has a large garden, which is split into three age-specific sections. We have also just opened a sister site to our nursery in Sidcup after the success of our Bromley branch! (we are also recruiting this our sidcup branch - If you would be interested in any of our vacancies here please let us know in your appliciation!)
As a Nursery Nurse you will be required to take on responsibilities and duties such as:
- Making sure the children are safe, happy and stimulated
- Communicating information through play with the children
- Reporting and observing your key childrens development
- Help set up daily routines alongside the room leader
- Promote safeguarding within the setting
- Building rapport with parents/carers and other bodies in and out of the nursery.
- Level 2 or 3 in childcare
- 1 years experience within a nursery setting
- Able to manage workloads well
- Great communication skills
- Knowledge of ofsted rating requirement
What we can offer you as a nursery practitioner:
- £19,000 - £22,000 per annum
Due to the nature of this role you must have or be willing to undertake a DBS check.