An experienced and creative Nursery Teacher is required for an Infants school in Sunderland. This is a part time role starting in April this year. The successful applicant will be joining a stimulating and exciting school that strives to create a positive environment where all children are encouraged to learn and develop.
We are looking for someone who:
* Has the ability and drive to accelerate progress
* Has recent experience of teaching with Nursery
* Can work effectively as part of a very strong team
* Has the energy, a good sense of humour and motivation to achieve excellence
In addition, you must:
* Provide two referees we can contact
* Have a DBS form or be prepared to obtain one
Premier Teachers Ltd is a teacher run agency based in Sunderland. We provide a supply and permanent placement service to schools in the North East and Teesside area. We are very friendly, incredibly supportive and we offer training on site or in house to help to move your career on. We ensure that all teachers are compliant with our safeguarding procedures before being placed in our clients' schools.
We offer a highly efficient service and we are contactable 24/7. You will receive prompt weekly payment and provided requirements are met, statutory sick pay if required