We are a multi-discipline contractor, specialising in full service highway and public space maintenance, improvement and construction; delivering services to London Boroughs, Local Authorities and the supply chain. Our core services include road surfacing, reactive maintenance, highway maintenance, highway engineering, surface treatments, winter maintenance, bridge installation, structure maintenance, cliff stabilisation, gully cleansing, traffic management, street lighting, emergency call outs, road marking, and urban redevelopment.
We are seeking a part-time Administrator to join us to support teams covering all contracts across Haringey and Hackney.
- Goods in, receiving all tickets for various materials
- Generating order numbers
- Printing stats for various schemes
- Ordering all stationary for various departments
- Creating job numbers
- Updating records on our inhouse Quest App
- Printing job sheets out for teams on a daily basis
- Scanning tickets to our filing computer based filing system
- Good time keeping
- Good IT Skills
- Basic Sage skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
Preferably Monday, Wednesday and Friday 7am to 3pm or 8am to 4pm
- 28 days holiday (inc BH)
- Free onsite parking
With a supportive company culture, Marlborough Highways foster an environment of collaboration, empowerment and shared success making it a great place to work. They are passionate about what they do and work to maintain their excellent track record and continue to develop their industry leading expertise.