GOI VP Human Resources
Location of Work
London, Piccadilly (hybrid)
The opportunity is for an Office Administrator to join our London Office. This chosen candidate for this position will be personable, highly organised and will be enthusiastic. The role will be varied and will require this person to use their own initiate and must be good at multitasking.
Scope of work
· Manages general administration of the office
· Support all events including employee birthdays, monthly drinks, Support the HR team with any event planning
· Monitor the Health and Safety procedures at the workplace.
· Assisting HR with Health & Safety Audits
· Meet and Greet clients and visitors as they arrive, Monitor reception area
· Support visiting staff members and visitors
· Space planning: managing churn in the office and space planning for additional employees.
· Travel Coordination: Handling all travel requests for the senior London Office team by liaising with the travel agency and following the business travel and expense policy; Creating cost effective Itineraries, sorting visa, passport, invitation letters, accommodation, and transfer bookings for the London senior management
· Screening phone calls, enquiries, and requests, and handling them when appropriate
· Arranging couriers for the London team for any documents or parcels
· Sending relevant calendars invites, emails and reminders to staff
· Answering the phone to transfer to the relevant person/ team
· Assist with monitoring and maintaining office systems (this would include repairs to the office)
· General office upkeep ensuring all areas are kept tidy and presentable
· Management of filing, storage, and off-site storage facilities
· Management for stationery orders and overall inventory management
· Ensuring all condiments and kitchen supplies are stocked
· Maintain office operational standards and communicating with all colleagues
· Oversee management of all office facilities contracts & amenities
· Proficient in office coordination and will be happy to assist the office with any general ad hoc duties.
Key Skills and Attributes
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.