Your New Job Title: Service Charge Administrator
Company:Fexco Property Services
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity to work for a forward thinking and progressive company? Then look no further!
We do things a bit differently!
There is no corporate nonsense, and no old-fashioned hierarchy! Instead, we work with oodles of self-sufficient, autonomous teams across our group. Think of our regional offices as smaller, family-oriented business, but with the corporate benefits, training and support you will need to succeed!
About this Role:
We are looking for an Administrator to join our Service Charge Accounts team based in our Head Office in Salisbury. You do not need any accounts experience, as long as you have administrative experience and enjoy a challenge and to learn, this role will be ideal for you! The role will be based within the Client Accounts Team of our Accounts Department, this role liaises with internal and external parties in relation to Service Charge accounts. The main duties will be to post year end balances in QUBE, but also involved in getting the final packs together to issue and reconciling the properties.
Some Responsibilities and Goals you'll own:
- Produce periodic financial information for internal and external use, including year-end final financial statements
- Periodically review financial position with property managers and directors where necessary
- Liaise with auditors to track progress of and review service charge accounts production
- Review Accounts pack production and work closely with Billing team to ensure accuracy and transparency
- Quarterly Management reports for Directors and Freeholder
- Adhoc reporting specifically for customer queries
- Year Billing and Issuing of Completed Service Charge Account
- Assist with internal and external queries where necessary
- Prepare and issue Section 20B notices as and when required
- Regularly learn and update new skills through training
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
Must Have Skills:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 and Intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly analytical with an attention to detail
- An effective team player
Bonus / Superhero Skills:
- Experience of using QUBE system (highly desirable)
- Relevant service charge experience