Operations Administrator- Camberwell
As an Operations Administrator, you play a key part in the success of phs. Working behind the scenes your skills help keep our Operations Centre running smoothly. This diverse and interesting role will require you to take responsibility for co-coordinating the service routes and effectively brief and debrief drivers to enhance delivery and customer service within the Operations Centre. Acting as a link between the Service Drivers and the Operations & Service Manager.A day in the life of an Administrator at phs will involve;
The ideal candidate for an Administrator role at phs will or must have:
- Take responsibility for coordinating the service routes and effectively brief and debrief drivers to enhance delivery and customer service within the Operations Centre.
- Answering calls from service drivers, clients and Head office regarding site service.
- Acting as a link between the Service Drivers and the Operations Manager & Service Manager.
- Ensure that work is distributed to available employees, completed in accordance with the KPIs, and processed accurately within the agreed time frames.
- To prepare data for and conduct briefing and debrief sessions for service drivers.
- Ensure that completed routes and attendance are processed in real time· To suggest any improvements to the ways of working and relay this to the Operations Centre Manager.
- A versatile and creative thinker who monitors service and delivery progress and is keen to resolve issues and present the best overall service to customers.
In return for your commitment and expertise, you will get:
- Provide Excellent Service Delivery
- Be able to build Customer Focus & Relationship Management
- Have People Management & Development Skills.
- Comply with Health & Safety Regulations.
- A versatile and creative thinker who monitors service and delivery progress and is keen to resolve issues and present the best overall service to our customer.
About phs:Phs Group
- A salary of £21,162 (Based on a 40-hour working week Monday to Friday)
- No scheduled weekend working.
- 13 paydays per year (Every 4 weeks)
- Ongoing career development opportunities
- Discounts with retailers including o2.
- A 24-hour wellbeing helpline
- 30 days holiday entitlement inclusive of bank holidays. We do not work on Christmas Day.
was founded in 1963 and we are the leading provider for Hygiene Services in the UK, Spain and Ireland with over 120,000 customers across 300,000 locations.
Our businesses include: Washrooms, Healthcare, and Floorcare, Hygiene Services, Phs Direct and Direct 365 (sale of hygiene consumables), phs Greenleaf (indoor and outdoor plants, phs Teacrate, phs Besafe (workwear and laundry), phs Wastekit (baling and compacting waste) and phs Compliance.At phs, we pride ourselves on our diverse workforce, and ensuring we have an inclusive environment for all our staff. We remain committed to ensuring our teams can bring their true selves to work without risk or fear of discrimination.