Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (35 hr working week)
- Are you highly organised, methodical and have a proactive approach to work?
- Do you want to work for a market leading business who pride themselves on their quality of service and reputation?
- Are you confident in your ability to meet deadlines and are able to manage a busy workload?
ER Recruitment are excited to be working with our client who are considered leaders in their industry.
They are seeking an Operation Administrator to work with their Transport/Logistics team and ensuring that this area runs efficiently and effectively.
Role & Responsibilities of the Operations Administrator:
- Carry out Pick List Stock Amendments
- Collate Vehicle Inspection Daily Reports.
- Instigating claims from service providers e.g. carriers/hauliers etc and monitoring progress to a final conclusion.
- Collate Forklift Inspection Daily Reports.
- Maintain & issue Tachograph Data Analysis.
- Collation of daily, weekly and monthly reports for compliance and performance reporting.
- Maintain Approved Contractor/Service Providers List.
- Organise Maintenance/Service Contractors.
- Maintain Damage Reports.
- Organise Fuel Card applications or amendments
- Obtain all paperwork appertaining to a Customer Complaint (CCF) e.g. Picking Sheets, Despatch Notes etc in readiness for investigation.
- General administration appertaining to operational issues.
About You as the Operations Administrator:
- Sound administration skills, it would be beneficial if this was from a transport/logistics/distribution background
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications
- Good team player
- A willingness to learn
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent time management with the ability to multitask
- Takes ownership for resolving issues and seeks assistance when needed
- Works accurately with attention to detail
- Onsite parking
- Monday-Friday hours (9-5 with hour lunch break)
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for ER Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.
While we aim to get back to all applicants, due to the current situation, if you do not receive a response within seven working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We look forward to helping you in your career in these sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career in these sectors please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you.