- Job Reference: NAW-05487
- Date Posted: 8 March 2019
- Recruiter: GPRS Recruitment
- Website: http://www.gprs.uk.com
- Location: London
- Salary: On Application
- Bonus/Benefits: Benefits
- Sector: Education, FE, Management
- Job Type: Permanent
Operations Manager - Will be working within 4 centres across london - mainly in leyton (Regional Role) - £30k - £40 (DOE & Qualifications) 20 days holiday + bank / other benefits to be discussed at interview.
The Role: Operations Manager
• We are on the hunt for an experience Operational Manager within work based learning and training to join this private training provider in the operational running of their Academy and centres.
• You will be responsible for co-ordination between the 4 centres, setting KPI's/targets for staff and managing the overall progression of learners. Alongside this you will also be heavily involved with preparation for external body visits including Ofsted, Matrix and Awarding bodies to name a few.
• We are looking for Quality driven candidates as your responsibilities may include supporting in Quality Assurance for the business and working alongside the curriculum manager in monitoring the performance of training staff.
• The successful candidate will have strong analytic and report writing skills as you will be responsible for producing the SAR report for the business alongside financial control and budgeting.
• A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Operations Manager
• Strong background and understanding of further education/work based learning and training
• Experience in a similar role or in operational running of a business or business unit (ideally within education)
• Good understanding of Ofsted requirements - ideally as a lead or nominee
• Experienced in liaising with external bodies within work based learning
• Successful track record of managing a team of delivery staff with strong achievements rates
Desirables: Operations Manager
• Experience in managing learner data, progress and outcomes
The Employer: Operations Manager
• A fast expanding Grade 2 national training provider. Specialising in the Hair & Beauty sector they have already successfully progressed over 300 learners through their qualifications with a 95% success rate of employment for learners and over half of these learners have gone onto setting up their own business. With a relaxed, friendly atmosphere in smaller than usual sized classes they are dedicated to ensure individual learners support is provided.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.