Payroll Administrator / Permanent / Derby / £20,000 - £22,000
Macildowie are excited to be working on an exciting Payroll Administrator role for a brilliant business based in Derby.
They are looking for someone who can come in and support the team from day one, as they are growing rapidly and have so many exciting plans on the horizon.
This is a permanent office-based role looking to pay a salary of £20,000 - £22,000 dependent on experience. This role has the potential to provide study support.
This has the potential to move really quickly, so if it is of interest please do get in touch
- They are looking for a skilled professional with payroll expertise, or someone who has a real desire to perform payroll duties
- Take responsibility for prompt payroll related correspondence with employees and managers, both verbally and in writing
- Ensure the correct calculation and processing of statutory payments
- Liaise with all departments to ensure accuracy of payroll information
- Carry out checks and controls with HR data and the payroll system
- Monthly reconciliation of payroll control accounts and HMRC payments
- Excellent Excel skills required
- Experience with multiple payroll systems
- Excellent communications skills
- Outgoing, and ready to get stuck in
- A 'can do' attitude
If this role is of interest please do get in touch with me on , or let me via email at .
I look forward to hearing from you.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.