Location: Godalming, Surrey
We are working with a firm of chartered accountants and professional business advisors, with offices in the West End, London and in Godalming, Surrey. The Role:
Our client is looking for a Payroll Administrator who will be responsible to ensure that each stage of the payroll process is actioned accurately & responsible for ensuring that clients are paid properly and on time.
The Right Individual:
- You will need to manage your time and be organised so that you can meet strict deadlines.
- You'll also need to pay close attention to detail.
- The payroll department works as a team, so there will be a level of support available.
- Accurate and timely processing of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual payrolls and year end reporting.
- Liaising with clients, HMRC, pension companies and third parties as required.
- Auto-enrolment implementation, calculation, reporting and compliance.
- Uploading pension contribution information to pension provider's websites.
- Setting up BACS payments for salaries, pension payments and HMRC liabilities.
Salary / Benefits:
- Demonstrates the ability to deal with sensitive matters professionally and confidentially.
- Manages challenging situations in an appropriate manner with the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Manage time and deliver goals and objectives.
- Self-motivated with a good degree of initiative.
- Accuracy and an eye for detail with a meticulous, systematic approach to solving problems.
- Listens to, understands and communicates confidently with others in a clear, concise, polite and purposeful way.
- Responds quickly to changing demands and demonstrates strong skills in prioritisation and time management.
- Drives work forward with minimal direction.
- Ability to summarise and interpret complex information using oral and written methods to meet the needs of a diverse audience.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues.
- In addition to the above, you should be organised and should display a flexible, professional approach as well as having the confidence and ability to establish credibility with Principals and employees.
- Competitive annual salary.
- The opportunity to develop within this role and undertake qualifications, as required.
- Group Personal Pension Scheme: under the requirements of pension auto- enrolment you will be automatically enrolled into the Group Personal Pension Scheme (3% employee, 5% employer).
- Eligibility for yourself and your dependents for the company's Private medical insurance scheme upon completion of probationary period.
- Life assurance cover at four times salary upon completion of probationary period.
- Group Income Protection cover at 75% of salary minus ESA upon completion of probationary period.
- 20 days' annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Access to several other benefits through a CrashPlan.
If you have experience of practical/multiple payroll client exposure and are looking for your next career move, then please forward your CV as this could be a perfect role for you.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.