Our client based in Uckfield are seeking an adaptable Planning and Operations Administrator to support their Supply Chain Manager and Technical Operations Manager with production planning, procurement, and supply chain across their business.
Uckfield / Planning and Operations Administrator / Supply Chain
The key responsibilities as a Planning and Operations Administrator;
- Work with the Supply Chain Manager to monitor stock levels and plan production on a weekly and daily basis.
- Schedule production jobs into demand plan and scheduling systems. Adjust production jobs based on shifting priorities and changes in environment.
- Assist with ordering materials, packaging, stock, and other items. This includes raising purchase orders, ordering goods, booking transport, loading goods into the relevant systems, and maintaining all relevant paperwork including delivery notes and commercial documents.
- Keep all systems and databases up to date to ensure stock and purchase order information is consistently accurate.
- Communicate with Customer Service and Sales, keeping all stakeholders informed of stock levels and production schedules.
- Assist with transporting stock to and from our third-party warehouses and logistics providers using relevant systems.
- Gain detailed understanding of the various stock, demand and other IT systems used in the business.
- Assisting with export orders: ensure correct documents are completed fully, carry out paperwork checks, book transport, and update relevant stakeholders with progress.
The successful Planning and Operations Administrator will have;
- Strong administrative experience and IT literacy in Microsoft Power BI and Unleashed. The ability to pick up new systems quickly is crucial.
- Comfortable using the Microsoft suite of products including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proactive and adaptable. Due to the nature of the business, priorities and plans may change last minute, so it is essential this individual can adapt quickly.
- Analytical with very close attention to detail.
- Experience in a planning role is a bonus but not a must. The most crucial attribute is a willingness and ability to learn quickly.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing or FMCG business would be a bonus, but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Own transport required (free parking available on site).
£21,000 - £23,000