Role: Primary Supply Teacher
Start Date: September 2019
Have you still not found your ideal teaching position for September?
Or maybe you're wanting a role that allows you to have flexibility and control over the days you work?
GSL Education are looking for RQTs, NQTs and experienced Primary School Teachers in Greater Manchester and the surrounding areas to complete either day-to-day or long-term supply work in September. Please note, you must have UK QTS.
What we can offer you:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Advance notice of work for supply
* A wide selection of schools to gain a broad understanding
The ideal teacher will:
* Have experience of SEN and EAL within the classroom
* Be confident in dealing with any situations that arise
* Be adaptable (in planning and teaching)
* Have a solid understanding of the EYFS Framework / the UK National Curriculum
* Understand the importance of differentiation and inclusivity
* Previously had experiences assessing children's ability
GSL Education is a well-established Education Recruitment Agency with well over 20 years of experience in the Education and Training industry and are currently working with some of the best schools in Manchester who are looking to add to their team for September.
For more information on the role or any similar, upcoming roles, please contact Abbey at GSL Education