6 Month contract
Our client, a service provider covering supply chain, warehousing, quality assurance and more, is currently looking for a Production Administratorto join their team on a 6-month contract
The role will be based in Sittingbourne and you will provide a comprehensive administrative support service to the production and stock control functions ensuring that all processes and documentation is accurate and completed in a timely manner to allow for the efficient operation of the site.
Responsible for the organisation, distribution and closing of all production Works Orders accurately and within the same shift window.
- A good standard of education including Maths and English at GCSE level or equivalent relevant qualifications
- Previous experience of working in a busy office environment
- Experience in the use of MS Office (Word, and Excel), training will be provided on the in-house software.
- Knowledge and understanding of providing high quality and accurate administrative processes and procedures
- Ability to make confident and effective decisions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Be adaptable and flexible in approach to work
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Show initiative and the ability to work unsupervised
If you would like to find out more, please call freephone: or email your CV to
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.