Project Administrator / Coordinator (100% Home Based)
A growing national charity is looking to add a Project Controller to its expanding in house PMO. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone passionate about developing their skills in non-technical projects. Training will be given but you will be expected to have some project administration experience.
This role will be 100% remote and so is open to candidates across the UK. The salary on offer is £20,000 - £25,000 based on experience. In addition you will also receive 28 days annual leave + bank holidays.
Day to day duties will include supporting the PMO and project team with:
- Creating project plans and goals
- Coordinating meetings
- Managing project progress and reporting
- Supporting project teams with advice on processes, frameworks and project tools
- Supporting the gathering of project and business requirements
- Monitoring budgets
To be considered suitable you will need to have some previous project support or administration experience and a desire to build a career in project management. In addition the client would like to see the following;
- An enthusiastic and career driven individual who can learn quickly
- A strong people person who can build relationships and guide teams through projects
- This is open to people with varying experience including those who have completed apprenticeships, graduates with some commercial experience or individuals looking to progress in project support.
To apply please send a copy of your CV.