Project Management Trainer - Manchester
We are currently on the lookout for a Project Management Trainer in Manchester, to train ‘Level 4 Associate Project Management’ apprentices for one of the UK’s Leading IT Training Provider’s.
The vast majority of Training will be carried out in Manchester, with the occasional requirement to Train in Leeds. It is your job to provide top-class training to the learners, to help them pass & complete their Project Management apprenticeships.
This is a full time permanent (Mon – Friday) role.
* Previous Training or Coaching experience
* Industry experience as a Project Manager
* Have Trained or coached apprentices, preferably on the APM standard
Salary & benefits:
* Starting salary of £40,000 (negotiable)
* 25 days holiday + bank
* Access to a range of courses within the company
* Paid travel if you leave your office base (Manchester)
To apply or find out more, please get in touch:[email removed] // 01489 873484
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.