Prospero Teaching are looking for an Art Teacher to start ASAP. This is to work in a mainstream secondary school in the West London. About the school and contract:
About the successful Art Teacher:
- We are looking for an Art Teacher to start ASAP in a mainstream secondary school in the West London.
- You will be focusing on teaching KS3 and Ks4 students.
- The Art department are experienced and supportive with specialists in all areas.
- Full time teaching position including planning and marking.
Contract details for the Art Teacher position:
- Previous experience teaching Art in the UK.
- You should ideally hold a teaching qualification (QTS or QTLS preferred) or equivalent.
- Experience teaching in the UK is desirable but not essential.
- You will have excellent classroom and behaviour management.
- You will be pro active and innovative with the ability to engage students in different ways.
To be eligible the Art Teacher must have/be:
- Location - West London
- Position - Full Time Art Teacher
- Type of work - Art teaching in a secondary school
- Start date -Asap
- Contract type - ongoing
- Duration / Likely Duration - ongoing
- Full time/part time - Part time
- Minimum rate of pay - £130 per day
- Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
- A positive attitude and desire to maintain current standards and raise attainment across the school.
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm.
- The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun.
- Excellent communication skills - the school encourages good communication with Parents/Carers.
- A positive role model.
Please apply now with your updated CV, if this position is of interest or contact Kiya J on