Quality Manager - Work Based Learning
- Job Reference: GEV-05485m
- Date Posted: 11 March 2019
- Recruiter: GPRS Recruitment
- Website: http://www.gprs.uk.com
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Education, FE, Learning & Development, Management
- Job Type: Permanent
Work Based Learning Quality Manager - North West predominately (Regional Role) - £28,000 to £33,000 / 25 holiday plus birthday + stats / 25p per mile.
The Role: Work Based Learning Quality Manager
• This home based role is to review, develop and improve the quality assurance processes and associated policies across the business. Ensuring adherence with contractual requirements, legislation and funding regulations of the ESFA, OFSTED and other educational regulators.
• You will work closely with the Senior Management Team to ensure all operational staff properly implement relevant procedures, standards & systems, facilitating and implementing progress development and improvement in the performance and quality assurance practices of the business.
• You will be expected to visit the Main office in North Wales a couple of times a week, so it is desirable that you reside within a commutable distance.
Essential Requirements: Work Based Learning Quality Manager
• Must have previous experience working as a Quality Manager within Work-based Learning within the last 12 months
• Must have experience of managing the Ofsted inspection with demonstrable success
• Must be able to hit the ground running
The Employer: Work Based Learning Quality Manager
• Our client has a fun, creative and engaging learner-centred approach to training that is accessible to all. They are a leading Training Provider offering fully funded Apprenticeships, Employability courses and creative courses in Childcare, Care, Business & Management and Hospitality and Hair and Beauty.
• Having delivered training to over 1500 learners, our client's training team are passionate about inspiring learning and motivating people to achieve the best possible outcomes whether this be finding the right career or receiving the training to help them to be the best that they can.
• Their current Apprenticeship completion rate is at 93% - consistently high and against a National Average of 65% (against SFA targets).
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.