Reception Administrator - Part time 3 days per week - £11.49 per hour
Abortion clinic is seeking an experienced Reception Administrator to support at their clinics in Wandsworth, Surbiton, and Twickenham.This is a temporary part time role for an initial 6-month period, working Monday, Thursday and Friday and will pay £11.49 per hour.
The role will be to work at one of the above sites each day.
The Reception Administrator will provide the highest standards of Client care and Deliver a supportive and non-judgemental service to Clients and their supporters attending the clinics. Duties will include:
- Deliver a consistent, Client centred, caring, confidential and professional reception and administration service.
- Ensure all Client case notes are processed in a consistent and timely fashion in line with monthly invoicing requirements.
- Treat all Clients with dignity and respect and maintain strict Client confidentiality.
- Liaise with clinical and medical staff regarding Client and medical queries.
- Co-ordinate client treatment pathway throughout time in the clinic
- Chaperone ultrasound scanning process when required.
- Co-ordinate and facilitate the delivery of client prescriptions and legal documents.
- Chaperone doctors and TV scans to facilitate treatment.
- Complete a number of legal documents in a timely process upon patient arrival.
The ideal Reception Administrator will have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Previous experience of working in a similar Reception Administration role
- Previous experience of working in a clinical environment is desirable, but not essential.
- Must have current Basic DBS,
- Must be pro-choice
- Flexible to travel between sites
- Excellent communication skills, with a friendly personality.
- Excellent organisations skills
- IT proficient, including MS Office programmes
ONLY SHORT LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED