We are currently recruiting for an experienced Receptionist to supervise our Reception team at BMW in Boston.
You will work 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday.
At the forefront of our Dealerships the Showroom Receptionists play an integral part in running a smooth and organised front of house.
As well as being the first point of call for many of our customers the Receptionist Team Leader will be in charge of overlooking our Reception team to ensure it is running smoothly and efficiently at all times. We are looking for a polished, articulate and well-presented individual, ideally experienced as a supervisor, with a desire to provide exceptional customer service.
The role and responsibilities include:
• Meeting and greeting visitors to the dealership.
• Hosting at events.
• Answering and directing incoming telephone calls.
• Introducing customers to the relevant staff.
• Overlooking the reception department.
• Managing rotas.
• Appraising receptionists.
• Handling customer complaints.
• Ad-hoc administrative duties.
What we’re looking for:
• An outgoing, professional and enthusiastic individual comfortable dealing with customers and co-workers as needed.
• Basic IT skills, particularly with Microsoft Office.
• The ability to motivate and encourage others.
In return for your hard work, we’ll support you with coaching & development every step of the way. Also, to reward your commitment you’ll get:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Health & wellbeing benefits
- Group life insurance
- Company car schemes
- Staff discount on car servicing
- Listers Benefits – discounts on retailers, restaurants, cinemas & holidays
- Long service and loyalty incentives
- Staff referral scheme
- In-house, manufacturer & professional qualifications