Do you want to gain some recruitment experience in a busy HR function?
I am assisting a client of Si Recruitment as they require an Recruitment Administrator to join their team on an 18 month contract basis, to cover maternity leave.
This role would suit and individual who is in their early career and looking to gain some valuable experience in recruitment, no prior experience is required, however organisation is key for this role. You will have good time management skills and have the ability to learn processes quickly.
Your role will be busy with lots of opportunities, you will attend production meetings, agency meetings and careers events across the UK to support the recruitment at each site.
Duties will include:
- Write job advertisements
- Liaise with recruitment agencies to agree fees and terms
- Record and monitor candidate data
- Prepare internal adverts as part of the weekly roundup
- Listing approved vacancies on to the recruitment system for advertising
- Sieving CV's and arranging interviews with recruiting managers
- Issuing contract and offers for the successful candidates
You will have responsibility for providing data and statistics, therefore the successful candidate will have a good working knowledge of Microsoft packages, especially Excel
If you would like to be considered for this role please click 'apply' or for more details please contact Katie Kendall in the Northallerton Office.