If you're ambitious, enjoy a challenge and want a meaningful career that can help improve people's lives, this could be the role you're looking for. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, busy environment we can offer an exciting and varied career. Whether you've got recruitment experience or not, this is the job for you!
No Recruitment Experience - no problem!
If you're looking to take your first step into recruitment few agencies will offer more support, training or a personal mentor to support and guide you throughout your career.
For Entry Level Recruitment Consultants you will be rewarded with a basic salary of £20,612 rising to £21,652 after 12 months and £24,772 after 2 years subject to satisfactory reviews. With first year on target earnings of £22,000, second year £25,000 and third year £30,000!
Recruitment Consultants also get the following:
- Company pension scheme
- Industry-leading training and career development with the opportunity to gain an Advanced Diploma in Recruitment Services
- Professionally recognised credentials - designated letters after your name
- Lifestyle benefits package with unbeatable discounts and offers on hotels, insurance and energy bills
- 30 days paid holiday per year, rising to 33 days after a year's employment inclusive of statutory holidays
- An opportunity to work for one of the largest and most successful recruitment businesses in the UK
- Visiting new and existing clients at their premises to build a clear picture of their needs
- Identify, assess and select appropriate temporary workers ensuring they match client requirements
- Delivering a high-quality service in line with company values.
- With support, working towards realistic sales targets tailored to your experience
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW!
You have nothing to lose, and everything to gain! Our interview process is simple, straightforward and we want you to succeed! Why not apply today and learn a little more about how you can become our next potential star!
Want to know more about us? Watch our video now!