Cameron James is a well-established recruitment company (11 years +) placing professional people into some of the most well-known companies in the UK. We specialise in a diverse range of industries including Accountancy, Senior Appointments, General Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Financial Services, Human Resources, Manufacturing, Commercial and Office Support.
Our business is currently going through an exciting growth period and are interested in speaking with experienced Recruitment Professionals who would be interested in working on a Self-Employed basis, acting and operating as an independent recruitment consultancy service to us.
This opportunity would be ideal for experienced consultants who are keen to work independently, and who are confident in their own billing's capability - but are perhaps tired of working in a structured, KPI's focused business. For those thinking of going it alone or setting up themselves; this offers you all the support without the risk.
The proposal we offer is unique and we can offer true flexibility for that ultimate work / life balance, whilst providing the opportunity to maximise your company earning potential. In this role you would retain a large percentage of the income you generate and fully manage yourself working as an external Consultancy Business, but would be still part of a wider network of experienced recruiters within consultancy companies. What we offer;
- Access to a specific region that you can develop and expand - which comes with a large existing database of clients and candidates
- Invoice split to you of 65% on placements
- 30% of your fee as soon as the candidate starts (the rest paid when we get paid)
- Access and use of our candidate and client marketing system
- Support with IT, including getting you set up on all the systems and on-going support
- Advertising on multiple job boards for your roles (job adverts and CV searching)
- Access to our city centre-based offices on the days you want to use them
- All your credit control done for you, including debt chasing from our solicitors for clients if needed
- Full financial support for temporary desks
- Access to all our on-line and cloud-based systems
- CV formatting service available (to save you time)
- Access to back-office support and recommendations of professional services
- Phone answering and message taking service for when you are not in the office
- Support of an experienced network of recruitment professionals working as a Consultancy Business
- Advice provided if needed from the Directors who have collectively been in recruitment for over 50 years.
We are passionate about what we do and have strong moral ethics in the way we like to conduct business.
If you are interested in hearing more about this and for a confidential chat, please apply online and a Director from Cameron James will be in touch ASAP.