£17.00 per hour + Paid Breaks + Paid Handover
Nights - 24 or 36 hour contract
Time Recruitment is excited to be selecting for a Registered Nurse for a national healthcare provider winner of the prestigious investors in people award and awarded top 20 care home group two years running.
With an outstanding clinical management team with extensive nursing experience and longevity within the service; the service is largely residential but boasts a manageable 36 bedded nursing unit which caters to gold standard framework's level palliative care and excellence in dementia care.
Due to recent expansion and renovation we are looking for a Registered Nurse to join the night's team; with excellent staff nurse to patient ratio's and higher than average care staff ratio's and another nurse on shift with you; you can be guaranteed support!
Alongside an array of pre-employment clinical upskilling regular training and the following Registered Nurse Benefits:
* Comprehensive induction - 2 weeks
* High staffing ratio's
* Introduce a friend scheme - cash referalls
* Store discounts with all major retailers
* 28 days annual leave - increasing after long service
* Pension scheme
* Blended approach to learning - e-learning, face to face training and coaching sessions regularly.
* Advanced dementia services team - delivering dementia training/dementia awareness
If you are a Registered Nurse looking to join a progressive; well regarded company in the Hucknall area of Nottingham contact Sarah at Time Recruitment today or apply below for an immediate responce!