18 Hrs | Set Day Shifts | Disability Care | Very Good CI Report
A small private disability care home in the Kirkcaldy area has a part-time vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their team.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse position and what the successful candidate will receive are as follows:
* A permanent contract of 18 hours per week on set shifts covering a 2 week rota
* Week 1 - Tues 8am - 8.15pm & Weds 2pm - 8.15pm
* Week 2 - Tues 8am - 8.15pm & Sun 2pm - 8.15pm
* Great pay rates of up to £16.60 per hour depending on experience
* Great training and development opportunities within the company's in-house training academy
* A supportive working environment in a very well-run home
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Registered Nurse:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
* Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally within a UK care home setting
* Confident managing and implementing care plans and managing medications
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed) for more information